Sunday, June 1, 2008

ThE rEfLeCtIoN!!!...........

I walk into myself, to feel the withering of the psyche
I gaze into my own reflection that seems disparate...
The reverie appears to have faded, which is no rife
And the clouds unmoved, beckon my soul to migrate....

I walk into myself, reckoning the broken mirror
I gather the shattered pieces....
But the vague pieces pierce through the lifeless skin making a furor
The cry went unheard; the cacophony was confined to the pieces....

The call of dusk seeps in...I gulp the tears of blood
I give myself up....
I linger for a faint beam to see my own conduit of life...
I implore for a change in the current weather of dryness after the long night of darkness....

I walk into myself, with a whiff of life, with a new hope, with dried tears & cold smile...
I strive to touch the beaming rays of vigor...
But my quavering hands didn’t reach the lighted pile
I grasp the stoic truth, with its rigor

The call of dawn seeps in, there is light in & out...
I yearn to give myself...
I linger to merge the new delusion into my life... all in vain
I see & hear an unsullied day...but incapable of feeling it...
I walk into myself, to find myself walking the walk in solitude deprived of life...
~~~IPSITA~~~~

No comments: