Tuesday, August 7, 2007

d mYsTeRy unfolds......

Its said that.... During a typical lifespan, a human spends a total of about six years dreaming…(which is about 2 hours each night)..its a mysterious & fascinating world where rules & limitations of this pragmatic world/reality don’t apply. as a child I had always been one avid dreamer, who loved fantasizing & live in a totally different world , but as time rolled on I got in touch with a very weird passion that I incur, i.e to decipher dreams & connect it with the practical side of me & relating it to the pragmatic life I lead which includes countenancing the day to day situation. We live in this so called sordid cesspool where every single person wants to ram out others just as a part of their survival strategy….the darwin’s theory of the survival of the fittest still holds good, metaphorically speaking. Being in this rat race, we neglect the call from within, the call that foretells our future..our intuition. Dream analysis assists our senses & introduces us to a world that’s factual but looked on with a different perception from the same eyes….I believe dreams binds our body mind & soul....it brings out a totally new person out of us…it’s a method of self exploration that helps in contacting ones conscience..& discover oneself ..& it helps in to get oneself familiar with the deep desires..there are lot of times I have had experienced nightmares there was a time when I saw myself running amidst mysterious woods…holding something snugly across my chest…gasping & panting…being followed by a creepy dark creature who strangely though bear a halo…the next moment I see myself trying to pace up…but I m kind of held back by some unseen forces…the very next moment that ghostly shadow overtakes me taking the object that I was holding…in a helpless state I saw myself left abandoned…I suddenly woke up to a call that informed us of the sudden demise of my granddad…dreams certainly tells a lot… just after my admission to a fairly good college of high repute…I was always woken up by a murky monster who used to create a cacophonous ambience with its dreadful laughter whose voice just grew heavier & hoarser every passing moment…. I had a series of such dreams till the commencing of my classes… it stopped after that…I later realized that initially I had an inhibition in my mind of being unheard & unrecognized amongst the herd of people around me in my new environment….that so defines the dreams that I used 2 experience..every human is unique in some way or the other..so are our dreams.. No two individuals can have common background, emotions, or experiences. Every dream is connected with ones own "reality". Thus, in interpreting your dreams it is important to draw from your personal life and experiences..i personally feel…lIt provides people with an insight and is a means for self-exploration. In understanding your dreams, you will have a better understanding and discovery of your true self…its just like any other hobby which rejuvenates your senses yet helps you to know yourself better…I keep this space open would keep updating it..so dreams speaks a lot about us..we just ignore the call at times....go ahead indulge in a revitalising journey of unravelling the mystery of Ur lives......

No comments: