Saturday, January 5, 2008

tHe HuMmInG wInD....!!!!!!!!


The humming wind promised me a striking dream
The smile assured me the life I desired
The voice kept me in full beam...
The illusion perfected the world I treasured...



The humming wind promised me a transformed life
The melody made me lost in ecstasy
The words that were uttered were no rife
The life ahead looked quite easy


The humming wind promised me an eternal liaison
The gaze of honesty dissolved my worries
The breath of freshness gave me utter elation
The strong hold of love transformed me into a garden of roses


I was lost in me....the blissful life was a step away.......I was ready to shut my eyes to feel the new life...
But nature had a different game plan...
I hold my breath...I hide behind my soul as reality unfolds...
Oh! Almighty divine being...i have been deceived...lost all faith in myself..my dreams...& everything that keeps me ticking....

I woke up to my own shadow, wishing to be lost in the mirage of my life....
A world that is anonymous to me...
I woke up to a dying life that can never thrive...
An unpleasant reality that was never in favor of me
I woke up to a sordid verve.....
A smile lied to me
The eyes deceived me...
The melody slaughtered my soul...
I woke up to all my woes....


But why do I still long for that illusion..the life,,,the beauty I cherished...
Why do I still believe in that lost love....the warmth of affection that was never mine??
Why do I still trust in....
the humming wind that promised me a striking dream??

No comments: