Friday, January 11, 2008

mE aGaInSt....!!!


Lost I am in the shadows of my past,

Yearning to screen myself from me

The apparition crawled over me leaving me all aghast

Wishing to evade myself from me

My times of yore haunt me

Longing to depart my soul from me

I screech & scream!!!......

Coveting to speak my heart...but whom do I share my vicious past with...???

without squishing my blood’s panoramas about me....??

Lost I am amidst the confounded crowd....

They scorn at my weary soul

The elves of this world accuse me aloud

They despise me & seldom let me touch my goal

The dreams that adorned my eyes shattered

Leaving my dark deceased soul all withered

I cry & yell......

Longing to share my grieves...But whom do I talk to???...for mates don’t trust after being exposed to my naked soul...

Lost I am in the meadows of abhorrence

Longing for that hallucinatory life

The loving remembrance is a past & so is my reverence waiting for the love to conceal the memories of my dark life

My murky life had a new vision to aggravate my state

The love disowned me after trifling with my soul...

I shriek & rebel.....

Wishing to be loved in spite of my gloomy doom...whom do I ask 4....knowing that the love is not mine to command....

Lost I am in this new transformed world

Tired of being a puppet of shadowy flesh

Like a wingless butterfly forced to place exactly into the new mould

i wish to liberate from the bondage mesh

i am confined to a glass dungeon for my dark past

I see all, without feeling anything, desiring to inhale some air at last....

I fight & demand....

Craving to b free...begging to get back my life...waiting for a miracle to take place..But whom do I ask to????? I have woken up to my solitude...

Have lost all faith..have noone 2 answer the questions....for an atheist never believes in miracles....so there I am all again lost

Lost in the dying world...

Yearning to be lost....

Away from me.....



~~~Ipsita~~

No comments: