Phew!...finally I have a moment to myself, to clutch my pink pen & try cast a spell on myself that would sway me to an unconquered territory inside my muddled up thoughts, Finally I revert to my first & "only" love after a huge gap. Sigh! such a relief, I wanted to pen a unique piece to exhibit my grand comeback, but Alas!..all I could think of as of now is to script another male bashing blog entree :P Now that sounded straight out of a biatch's mouth, umm I guess, rather than pretending to be a FCP all over again, let me try something different today, let me sing in the praises of men, Grrrr, over with my usual pleasantries, let me straight hit the chord, MEN!!..men!!..ME-n MEN!!!!!!!!!!......you love them, you love bash them up, you love to flutter your eyelashes to pierce their hearts with your manicured finger nails, you love to love them, you love to hate them, Jesus! some special out of the bugger lot you cant imagine your life without, so here it goes, dedicated to the special ones(read one) that has been instrumental in moulding my life in a certain interesting way with a pink perspective...
1 my boss f*&@s my life, I had a verbal abuse session with my best friend, my boy friend's ex(es) refuse to f@#$ off, the traffic gulps a piece of my steaming brain, bloody PMS, someone hints at my burgeoning hips when I am just about to gulp a kilo of my favourite ice-cream....grrrrrrrrrhhh!!!!!!!!..........*enters the hero* *hugs* *pecks on cheeks*....addresses me as "his" "small" "baby".....**anger melts** **blush** blush** sigh! Blush*
2) you may over hear me saying, I am independent, can take care of myself, smart, Cosmo girl, and blah! blah! and more Blah! But at the core of my heart, I always want someone to take charge of things & lead me, & Men are biologically programmed by their inflated Male egos to guide their ladies when I can just sit back, relax as a pillion in my life & trust the special 'him' to walk me through, even though his roaring self esteem may not allow him to ask for directions when he is lost, but still its his headache to stay on-track B-)
3) the view ahead is myopic, on the top of it you are colour blind, what a disastrous combo, unless, YEAH!! unless you have your sugar to wrap you in his strong arms, nudge you in the right direction, & let the optimistic ray of warm sunlight fall on you.PEFECT view!!
4) I like butter scotch, he likes the same without butter, I cant stand strawberry, he cant stand without munching on few fresh ones, I dream in candy shades, he sees through crystal clear lenses, my pink tinted fantasies rule my throbbing heart, the gray scaled world rules his mind. together we procreate our unconventional world of differences, that serves the regular potion of nourishment to both mind & heart..
5) Had a long tiring day (plus the events mentioned in pointer 2), to rejuvenate my senses, all I have to do is...to reach out for his smiling, dimpled face followed by LOLing at the silliest of silly PJs cracked by him ,that you can find all over the santa-banta kinda sites. which is any day better than a stick pole sitting at home giving you global gyaan about things you have attained a PHD on (the last line makes no sense, but still felt like adding it :P)
6) contrast to the general notion that girls go for henpecked hubbies is totally a myth, how would you feel when you are shouting at the top of your voice, calling him names etc, & he listens to you intently without moving an inch,,boring!! isnt it....I personally prefer some one who can fight back, react to my witty sarcasms by wittier sarcastic comments, someone who is a wooo...MAN not a WOOman :D
7) I am a responsible individual, matured, responsible..woteva!!
.AHEM!! Ahem!!....* the kid inside me pops out* *its welcomed warmly with a big open heart, mushy kisses, & is elated, sometimes feels on the 7th heaven as though he received his favourite candy without even asking for it :)
Well!well...well..enough of carrying a halo over my head, lemme just satiate my zingy tongue by amending the post by adding yet another cliché—you love them...you hate them...n even though sometime you may wish to, but they just wont let you ignore...
Have a great weekend girlies with that special someone of yours, don’t forget to screen your devilish horns with a sparkling halo over your head ;)